Saturday, December 06, 2008

Kristen's assignment

If I remember correctly Kristen’s assignment is where do we see our selves as artist in 10 15 years? I remember being asked a question similar to that my junior year in high school I believe the question asked where do I see my self in 5 years or so. I remember responding, “probably at a hardcore concert with my lip pierced!” I did the hardcore concert and the lip piercing but I only did it for a while and in high school days I remember thinking hardcore kid was going to be my way of life. Boy was I wrong.
Its been 5 years since that question and I am married, didn’t see that then and 1 semester away from graduating, in my high school days I actually thought I would end up just eazzing my way, and maybe prolong my college carrier and just live a care free life! So back to Kristen’s question, in a perfect world were everything we hope for and plan on happens I would say, I see my self as a well known movie editor it being indi films or major, and while doing that as a major source of income I would be also practicing my video skills it being self diaries VJ or instillations and be well known trough out the world. Better than Mathew barney and his pompous ass. But this is life and life likes to give us a few crazy curves so, my hopes in 15 years as and artist is to still have the skill, practice and talent to still call my self and artist.

No comments: