Sunday, October 08, 2006

no more owlssss!!!

So far my project has been going well. This is after changing my idea completely and four hours of trying to figure out final cut pro, but I got figured out finally… kind of but so far I know my way around it pretty good. I think I am getting too used to avid. But it is good to know both editing programs. My project still needs quite a bit before it’s complete. Ideas keep popping in my mind and sometimes I go completely blank. I suppose i go blank because I believe that there’s so much going on in my cranium and maybe that’s a reason for my work being so random. Sometimes it really bothers me and I kind of panic and don’t know what to do, but this morning I sat while eating a banana nut muffin, and I decided that since music is such a big influence on my work, at least it was last year and it was kind of a guide for me, kept me sane and with an abundance of ideas I decided to incorporate some music into my work that kind of goes with a certain scenes. It is still random but I believe it will tie things together smoothly. The work kind of separates it self from the theme but in the end the theme will be pronounce.

No comments: