Monday, March 31, 2008

Luminaria quikie

i think the event was successful. better than first friday i do say.

I noticed the the crowed appreciated all the pieces but were really fascinated with Connies. I think that interactive works is a good way to introduce the public to a new form of art. It gets them interested in that piece which leads to other pieces and attractions.
the whole event was really smooth and non chaotic, which i appreciate, i really cant stand an obnoxious crowd.

I also noticed that when i placed my self in Joshes piece people were more attracted to it besides in just passing and looking they actually stopped and gave it a little more time.

i think everyone didi great. if i could do anything differently i would of projected my piece on to the window because i think i would of made a better impression but overall i am pleased.

No comments: