Sunday, November 12, 2006

oh my, last project.

Well I, Alyosha Dotson was selected by a colleague of mine Mathew French to work with him the last project. I am pretty sure Mr. French has given you the high points of what he wants to do with the final project. We both will be performing in this video among other certified actors. I believe my main participation in this project would be filming and editing, and also generating ridiculous ideas to direct. I believe that if necessary our video can be projected at a large scale or we may decide to use a tv monitor and display it there. I am not quite sure in that department yet. The equipment that we will be using is high tech stuff, such as XL2 and other industry gadgets that I am supposed to know the name of but I don’t. whateve, I get the job done irregardless. Oh yes our video will be a Kun fu video with dramatics in acting! Ok I think uhmm that pretty much sums it up I am quite definite sure Mr. French did an extended version of this future work. I must go now to the clay bodies’ make-a-thon for I am late. Boo.

No comments: