Sunday, September 24, 2006

"it beats me, but I do not know"

I think Kota pretty much ruled. I really enjoyed his explanation about how music videos have completely changed over a period of twenty plus years. I do believe that over a time period of fame and such some bands do become a little bit egotistical which later do become narcissist. I agree with Kota that some videos should be left with out the subject of the band. And let either the band or some artist become creative and create certain light movements or animations for unique rhythms with in the music. I think the highlight of the lecture, to me at least, was the recreation of Bjork’s “all is full of love video” by the two transvestites. Pure genius. I believe that the video in a non-direct way shows that even with a little but an abundance of imagination a lot can be achieved.

P.S I am one of them folks who do make up their own music videos while listening to the good ole ipod. It rulzzzz

No comments: